+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: To Tub or not toTub....That is the question.

I agree with much of the advice here. If you plan on staying in the house then you should certainly go for the shower. If you plan on selling, keep the tub. If it were me, it wouldn't make or break the sale, but I can see how it would for others. Lots of luck., Make sure to post some pics. if you end up going for the shower!
    ________
    Find licensed plumbers in your area.

Hi - From experience I bought a house in the burbs with 2 baths and no tub. Being just two adults it was no problem. I sold it to a couple with no kids who preferred a large shower/no tub. If yours is a family oriented neighborhood keep the tub, if not go for a shower only esp. if you plan to be there awhile. Good luck!

If it's growing flat on a surface, it might be dry rot (a fungus). Check for on-line photos of dry rot and see if any resembles what you have.

I think a shower is best - wakes you up in the morning. Unless the tub is big enough for two, I'd ditch it.

A shower will give you more space too. But definately don't bother if you are moving on soon - it's probably not worth the hassle.
    Fred Hidden Content

Love Hidden Content from Jones & Co