A few years ago Norm or Tommy showed and alternatge to regular raingutter. It was a metal plate with the long side cut into fingers. It was placed on the edge of the roof in place of guttering and, when it rained, instead of a deluge falling off the edge of the roof it dispursed the water out away from the house in droplets. Anybody remember this? I cannot find any info on this now.
Howard Hillman