+ Reply to Thread

Question Can we watch this season ****** anywhere?

We no longer have tv service and my 11 year old really wants to continue watching this season. Is it available anywhere ******? I've only come up with dead ends. Are there other seasons' full episodes ****** somwhere? Thanks to anyone who can help.

Default Re: Can we watch this season ****** anywhere?

I'm not sure why the word ****** was turned into asterisks in my above post.

ok, so "on the computer" then.

Check IMDB.com or blinkx.com
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

yes you absolutely can, go to www.video.pbs.org.
    Shows from the current season will be uploaded on the sunday night immediately following the air date.
    and can i point out that it's very impressive that your 11 yr old son wants to watch TOH.

As someone noted below, you can watch current season episodes of both shows on the PBS site or on thisoldhouse.com. They're available the week after they air.

We don't understand why "on line" is censored, either. We don't have local control over that, but we'll try (again) submitting a change request to the web security overlords...

Oh, forgot to mention, older seasons will eventually be available too, going backward, slowly...

Glad to hear that the older episodes from previous years will be available on the PBS website. I assume here too and I have enjoyed being able to see them ****** even though I do watch This Old House on tv. I hope though that you have time lapse available from Earthcam for both of this years projects as it was nice to be able to look back in time. Sometimes you would miss something you might have wanted to see that wasn't available on tv. Time lapse wasn't perfect but still nice. Have a nice day!