+ Reply to Thread

Default Richline Rivet Gun

Hello all,
    I'm looking for a Richline pop rivet gun. Does anyone have one that they would be willing to sell or know when I can get one?
    Thanks so much!

Default Re: Richline Rivet Gun

No, they are not made anymore.

Try ebay, they may have used ones.

I had already tried ebay and found one. But I'm looking for a few more. I wanted to see if anyone has one lying around that they're not using that they would be willing to part with.

Why Richline? Is there a substitute?

Unfortunately, there isn't a substitute. I'm looking for them for someone at work who has used that rivet gun for years and prefers it to others. The one he has now is getting worn out so I'm looking for a replacement.

Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb

Thanks! I had found that also but never got a response back from the seller. It looks like this is a tough find!

I have a Richline professional rivet gun kit Model 702K.
    It is in it's original metal case with parts diagram and list. It has been working good for the few times I have used it in the past 30 yrs. Just 2 days ago I used it and I took it apart to clean and oil it. Just so happens I dropped one of the small jaws on my garage floor and as yet have not found it. It was working perfectly. I cannot find any parts for it on line or anywhere. If you are interested, let me know. Maybe someone has another one to get some parts.

Quote Originally Posted by adge613 View Post
    Hello all,
    I'm looking for a Richline pop rivet gun. Does anyone have one that they would be willing to sell or know when I can get one?
    Thanks so much!
    I have a Richline 404 hand riveter in the plastic case with instructions, which was my Fathers. The 1/8" nosepiece is intact, but the 3/16 is broken. It is located in Petaluma, California. I can forward pictures, are you still interested?