+ Reply to Thread

Thread: slanted walls

Default slanted walls

all my walls in all my rooms upstairs have slants i need some storage ideas and how to utilize the space. closets, bathroom and 3 bedrooms any help or send pictures would be great I have searched most home supply places for books and internet but they do not give me any ideas that i can use. thanks a bunch

Default Re: slanted walls

Sounds like some custom storage is in order. Without seeing your situation, it would be hard to offer much for suggestions.

If the ceiling slopes from side to side on the wall, then you could cut one side of a shelf unit to fit. If the ceiling slopes from front to back, then you either have to fit a cabinet to the lowest point, or have a custom cabinet built to accommodate the slope.

If you want to have shelving/cabinets hanging from the slope, then you would need to have them custom made to do so.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

Default Re: slanted walls

Quote Originally Posted by A. Spruce View Post
    Sounds like some custom storage is in order. Without seeing your situation, it would be hard to offer much for suggestions.

If the ceiling slopes from side to side on the wall, then you could cut one side of a shelf unit to fit. If the ceiling slopes from front to back, then you either have to fit a cabinet to the lowest point, or have a custom cabinet built to accommodate the slope.

If you want to have shelving/cabinets hanging from the slope, then you would need to have them custom made to do so.
    Thanks for the tip