+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quaker Windows

Default Quaker Windows

I have a lot to say about Quaker Windows. The most important thing I can tell you is to avoid this product. Purchasing another brand will not cost you very much more (Quaker is expensive too)and you be more likely to get your money's worth. With Quaker, you are buying a substandard product. I used to work there. Quaker hires at the minimum wage level. Despite this, I needed a job and tried my best to do good work each day. I was one of their "quality control" inspectors. Every time I reported a problem, I was told "the only thing that matters is the number of units that hit the end of the line." We knew we were building junk and so did the management. I've heard rumors that Quaker has had some big lawsuits from customers in Chicago. You do not have to take my word on this subject. Experience is often the best teacher. If you're buying Quaker doors and windows, Good Luck! You're going to need it.

Default Re: Quaker Windows

I don't think this form is the right place for you to vent off against your former employer.