+ Reply to Thread

Default How do I find my replies (if any)?

How do I find any replies to my posts? Second request (Thought I was successful posting the first time, guess I wasn't.)

Default Re: How do I find my replies (if any)?

Any responses to your posts will appear directly below your original post. If there are no responses, it means no one has offered an opinion or suggestion.

Sometimes you just have to be patient for people to see your posts, particularly on a holiday weekend such as this where people are doing other things than hanging out ******.

You may want to find your original post and add a second reply just to bump the topic up into view if it's been a day or two since the original post.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

Your post count says 2, but I can only find 1 post, this one. If your other post had words or signature that was rejected by the spam filter or one of the Moderators, that my be the cause. Or your post just went off into In-ternet lala land. Try reposting.
    Jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by JLMCDANIEL View Post
    Your post count says 2, but I can only find 1 post, this one. If your other post had words or signature that was rejected by the spam filter or one of the Moderators, that my be the cause. Or your post just went off into In-ternet lala land. Try reposting.
    Jack
    Ooh, I forgot about those posts that have to be approved by the admin! Those NEVER see the light of day. Posts requiring admin approval pop up a warning to you when you try to post them. It can be caused by language, but more likely it is caused by a questionable link or image that you are trying to attach.

In the more than 10 years I've been here I've never had a post that was flagged for admin approval to ever show up for public view. For the record, I have also NEVER posted anything not suitable for this forum, but on occasion have had an image or web link be the cause. When this happens I just go find a better link that doesn't require approval.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by A. Spruce View Post
    Ooh, I forgot about those posts that have to be approved by the admin! Those NEVER see the light of day. Posts requiring admin approval pop up a warning to you when you try to post them.
    There are admins here??? News to me.
    The "Senior Member" designation under my name doesn't mean I know a lot, it just means I talk a lot.I've been a DIYer since I was 12 (thanks, Dad!). I have read several books on various home improvement topics. I do not have any current code books I can refer to. I was an apprentice plumber for two years.

fence,

You learn something new everyday...

Quote Originally Posted by Fencepost View Post
    There are admins here??? News to me.
    Yes, there are admins, they just don't make their presence known. Thankfully, they have enlisted a few of the regulars to be moderators, which has made the forum a much nicer place to play.