Friend of mine bought a old house. The front door is old in fact maybe original to the house. say 1940's someone removed the old door handle and lock from the door drilled another hole and put in a deadbolt. He would like to put something like the old door handle back but has not been able to find that size. Even went to a old house rehab store and came back empty handed. anyone have a clue as to fill in the hole. I think he would have to replace the wood on the entire side of the door but who knows. any answers?