In a video Tom Silva mentions "Cabinet Washers" used on a 2 1/2" deck screw to fasten wall cabinets to the underlying wall stud. Do these "cabinet washers" have another name, or where can they be purchased. The local Lowes salesperson had no clue as to what they were. Help is appreciated. JK