We have large panes of old, wavy glass in our house, some of which have small cracks (1") near the frame. I hate to replace the whole pane; it is expensive and I would hate to give up the wavy glass. I wondered if you can fill the crack similar to an auto-glass repair. After looking around ******, I don't see anyone offering that as an option. Can anyone help me find out how to save my panes?