+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: product search

Threaded View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2011

    Default Is there a pipe clamp that .... ?

    The copper supply line for my toilet is not clamped to a stud - it can be pulled out from the wall a good 2 inches. Is there any type of clamp that can be used to secure the pipe to the drywall? I'm thinking that it would have to have a center hole with teeth going only one way so that it could be slipped onto the pipe and then fastened to the drywall with anchors or preferably a stud behind the drywall. I was trying to replace the old shutoff valve with a new quarter-turn. If there is a way to secure this pipe, I should do it before putting on the new valve.
    Last edited by tandmj; 08-08-2011 at 06:28 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts