+ Reply to Thread

Default Patio Restore? or star over?

Hey there, new member here. I bought my first home last year and I haven't done much with it. I really want to restore my patio but I have no idea where to begin. I was wondering if someone could steer me in the right direction? The patio is a mess, it's beat up concrete and even looks like it's been restored once before. I don't know if it's possible to restore, or would it be best to break it up and start over. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

I would post an image of it, but my post count has to be at least 10.

Thanks!
    -Doug

Default Re: Patio Restore? or star over?

Doug,

Can you tell us why the patio is failing? Has anyone come out to take a look? Where is this patio city /state?

the patio is in Memphis, TN. It's a concrete slab and it is breaking, chipping, ect... some areas are worse than others of course and some areas look unrepairable. It works fine as patio still but is a sore in my back yard.

Quote Originally Posted by douga248 View Post
    the patio is in Memphis, TN. It's a concrete slab and it is breaking, chipping, ect... some areas are worse than others of course and some areas look unrepairable. It works fine as patio still but is a sore in my back yard.
    Also no one that really knows what they are doing has looked at it. I've had a bunch of "well what ya should do is...." comments but nothing solid.