+ Reply to Thread

Default Help me pick a color! What works with blue and black bathroom tile?

Help! My 1930's bath has blue and black tile half way up all the way around the bathroom. Eventually I want to gut the bathroom but that isn't in the budget right now. So, a paint and flooring upgrade will have to do for now. Problem is...I have no idea what color to do the walls or flooring. The walls are white now...but I normally can't stand white walls in anything other than a closet. Has anyone found something in particular that works well with the blue and black tile? Any suggestions...and even pitures...would be appreciated! Thanks!

Default Re: Help me pick a color! What works with blue and black bathroom tile?

Is it a solid blue and black tile? If so I would recommend any range of blue, but preferably something aquamarine or even teal.
    Be sure to use proper Hidden Content on your structures.

Staying with the blue family is what I suggest too. Most blues will tie in with what you have.

Well..

Thanks for asking our suggestions...
    I would like to prefer you pick the color from blue family...

Can you share pictures?