+ Reply to Thread

Thread: concrete screen

Default concrete screen

I am taking my son to Africa to lay cement foundations there for new buildings. We need the most simple way possible to do this. I saw a screen type thing on one of the shows that utilizes many people holding it to mix the cement...can anyone give me more information on where to get these?

Default Re: concrete screen

You're in over your head already if you're asking this kind of question. I applaud your willingness to help others, but not doing it right helps no one in the long term- and concrete foundations aren't any place to experiment and learn. Find a more appropriate way to help others doing something you know or find someone who does know to go with you.

Well said, MC.

Quote Originally Posted by dalelacelle View Post
    I am taking my son to Africa to lay cement foundations there for new buildings. We need the most simple way possible to do this. I saw a screen type thing on one of the shows that utilizes many people holding it to mix the cement...can anyone give me more information on where to get these?
    Selecting the * Products & Tools * tab on the top banner came up with this ..........
    Perhaps this is what you're looking for ?

Device for Mixing ConcreteCategory: ToolsEpisode: ATOH924Manufacturer: Mix It Quik
    800-688-8343
    "" an ounce of perception -- a pound of obscure "
    - Rush