Hi: we're new homeowners, and soon after we bought the house, there was a major rain in the area, and the basement flooded. it didn't happen again though, we've been very lucky. But every time it rains there's some slight amount of water coming in underneath the wall, like it's filtering through the ground. My question is what kind of professional should I consult to see what should be done. I'm clueless, and afraid of being ripped off. We live in NJ. Thank you