We recently moved into a 42-year-old house with a full basement, concrete block walls on a poured slab. There is a gap, about 1/8" or less, between the wall and the slab. We had a general contractor out here doing some other stuff, and I asked him if I could caulk that crack to help keep out moisture. He said yeah, that might be a good idea, but I didn't think to ask what kind of caulk. Now I'm ready to do it, so... Is there some kind that would be better than "plain old" caulk?
thanks for any suggestions.