This episode had Kevin O'Connor and Tom Silva demonstrating how to select and install antique and reproduction door hardware
Tom showed Kevin a filler for the old doorlock borehole (looked like a round plastic doohickey). I have not been able to find such an item listed in products demonstrated or in a general search of the Internet. Does anyone know what Tom called it or where to find it?