+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Where locate Cieling Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Belly View Post
    I am running 14/3 wirw in the box and switch should someone have a change of heart.
    Excellent forethought! It's been my experience that remote switches on fans don't seem to last long, so having a switch back-up is a good plan. Besides, even if the remote works perfectly, where is it when you need it?
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

Spruce,

Regarding the attractive coat hanger light fixture:

Can it be converted to a 4 light fixture?

Quote Originally Posted by dj1 View Post
    Spruce,

Regarding the attractive coat hanger light fixture:

Can it be converted to a 4 light fixture?
    Only if you've got a wire coat hanger ...
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by A. Spruce View Post
    Excellent forethought! It's been my experience that remote switches on fans don't seem to last long, so having a switch back-up is a good plan. Besides, even if the remote works perfectly, where is it when you need it?
    You must know my Wife....she insist on having control of the remote....even takes it with her when she leaves the room. It's been lost, and then found in places like the garage, on the deck outside, and even in the draw with the knives and forks

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Belly View Post
    You must know my Wife....she insist on having control of the remote....even takes it with her when she leaves the room. It's been lost, and then found in places like the garage, on the deck outside, and even in the draw with the knives and forks
    I don't know your wife, but I must have married her sister ... Drives me up the friggin' wall!!!!!