We live in an older home and had the sewer line replaced about 18 years ago. In the last 3 years water backs up and goes down at an extremely slow rate. We rented an auger the first two times and got it flowing again, but the last time we had to call a plumber in. He told my husband the pipe has a turn in it from the house to the main and that two ply toilet tissue is building up and blocking the line. My question is, is there something we can pour down the drains that will break down the materials or are we going to have to have a plumber snake the main drain every year and a half or two years?