+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Building a 2nd story on my existing home?

Quote Originally Posted by hitman View Post
    You can't say on line on here as 1 word? ****** ****** ******
    Yeah, they implemented some language filters to get rid of some of the spam problems that TOH has.

You're welcome for the ideas. Wish I could help more, but as you can see, there's a lot involved.

Some other factors you may want to think about before taking such a leap would be what housing prices are doing, the value of your home before and after the improvement, and the value of the neighborhood as a whole, which will also affect your homes value. The overall cost of the improvement will very easily reach into the $100K range for a simple straight forward build. Any retrofitting and that number easily doubles or triples.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

Default Re: Building a 2nd story on my existing home?

Quote Originally Posted by A. Spruce View Post

Some other factors you may want to think about before taking such a leap would be what housing prices are doing, the value of your home before and after the improvement, and the value of the neighborhood as a whole, which will also affect your homes value. The overall cost of the improvement will very easily reach into the $100K range for a simple straight forward build. Any retrofitting and that number easily doubles or triples.

Great suggestion Spruceeeeee......
    Gizmo

Cut it 3 times & it's still to short.
    Inventor of the Miter Master Plus.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content