Results 1 to 10 of 12

Threaded View

  1. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: What is tile called that goes around the edge of the room?

    It is a full bath but small maybe 8' by 6' roughly. Having to replace the tub so thinking of doing a full remodel of the entire bath room, tile floor, sink & vanity, shower tile and the tile around the floor base / edge.

    Thanks for the great information on this. Just have to find time to get to a tile supplier to see what is available not much as to what is actually avaiable on the internet as to colors etc.

    But I have a place to start.

    Appreciare the links as well!!!

    Last edited by MMeehan; 04-03-2011 at 12:02 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts