+ Reply to Thread

Lightbulb what are some popular plumbing supply magazines - trying to find shower door molding

I want a panel that say fits into a box to be sealed at the edges from splash.

In effect, I want to put some non-liquid silicone or other rubber molding on the edge of a 1/16" panel. It butts into the other like a "T" (the panel is the "I" part of the "T")

Alternatively it can be just silicone or rubber that goes at the edge of this panel and is soft or "hits" the other 1/16 or 1/8 inch away but can bend.

another way might be to have a 3 dimentional O-ring that has a cross section that looks like a figure "8" (I can pinch between the panel edge and the side of the box.

I'd like it to be light beige or secondly it could be translusent white like silicone. I would probably pay like a dollar a foot if it was good.

Thanks (or where I might look for it on the web is good)

Default Re: what are some popular plumbing supply magazines - trying to find shower door mold

Plumbers Weekly is good. Then again I just read it for the political editorials and comics......... It's much smaller since the "Help Wanted" ads are no more.

Seriously.......... Have you just done a web search on shower door seals?
    Last edited by NEC; 03-19-2009 at 05:26 PM.

Default Re: what are some popular plumbing supply magazines - trying to find shower door mold

Your are building a custom shower, right? I don't know of any shower panels with an O-ring. Use silicone to seal the gaps.

Process of Elimation. Good Luck.
    Process of elimination. Good luck.