Hi all i can use some help (im not sure if this was the correct forum to post in since its about electric wall heaters and when i think hcav i think central air/heating) but ill ask my question anyway. To make a long story short i have 4 total Cadet C101 in wall electric heaters in my condo. I have upgraded the thermostat to each heater in each bedroom because they were a single thermo to a single heater so that there were 2 wires to/from the heater and 2 wires on the thermo. Easy hook up. NOW the problem comes in the dineing/living room area, there is one heater on the dineing room wall side and one on the living room wall side that are on seperate 120v circuits BUT run back to a single wall box where there is a analog turn knob thermo that runs both heaters. I want to upgrade to a digital thermo and actually went and purchased a th106 from cadet that they initially reccomended but didnt work, now after talking to their customer service dept was told that Cadet doesnt make a digital thermo that will run 2 heaters on seperate 120v circuits through the same thermo. So my question is does anyone know if a digital thermo exists that will run 2 seperate heaters on two 120v circuitsthrough the same thermo or am i stuck pretty much with the analog thermo. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks