I have read a million posts on this, and watched countless videos. But I still am unsure on what to do? Our house is 1927, with original 3 over 1 wood windows, with the weights, and storm windows/screens. The wavy glass is for the most part in good shape, only one needs replacement. I would love to protect the look. But nothing on the house is square, and my husband is "over" trying to sort through storms and screens every year, all the weights are broken, and they are very drafty. So what is the right choice? I have had about 5 companies come over to look and all suggest different things...one says replacement windows but I will have to downsize on some since they are wonky. Some say new windows but then I would have to throw out all the old trim! Reading around on here I see that there are options to replace the sashes on the original windows, and that might take care of the drafts. But then what to do about the screens and storms that never fit? I live in NW Indiana by the lake and can not seem to find anyone here that knows how or would want to do the work on the old windows. I love this little old house, and plan to stay here a long time raising my 3 sons. I just don't want to make a mistake I will regret for years to come. What to do? Thanks in advance for any help