+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Become a Moderator

Thank you, thank you, now it's just a matter of time to see if they accept me or waste my remaining years waiting for a reply.
    Jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by jkirk View Post

jack good to hear your interested in taking the power and using it for the good of controlling canuk
    Me ?!?!?!?
    Geez you guys are rough.
    "" an ounce of perception -- a pound of obscure "
    - Rush

ok since yesterday i have banned well over 50 users. all spam and it keeps coming.

jack good to hear your interested in taking the power and using it for the good of controlling canuk
    And it's so much nicer being here now! *except for that dang canuk guy ...*

Live moderation is what this place needed 5 years ago!

If the Admin is still monitoring this thread. If you're going to revamp the site, the number of forums needs to be consolidated. There are way too many categories, making it very difficult to find the right place to post. Also, the humor forum needs to be brought forward and more visible. While we do tend to veer off topic across the site, having a special place for frivolity does help to keep things on track.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

so true spruce

as for the spam and canuk.... i dont know about that guy, i just found this in one of his posts, im keeping an eye on that guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE
    fire up the saw and make some dust

Great, now can all of you new moderators pool your superpowers and reactivate my original Sombreuil_Mongrel account that got hacked? It's gonna take soooo long to work my way back up to "senoir member" again on this new acc't.
    Thanks so much!!!
    Casey
    Last edited by Sombreuil_mongrel; 03-07-2011 at 07:15 PM. Reason: stuff

hmm just did a search for it, didnt see it. ill check again

if it makes you feel better, this time last year i was at well over 1000 posts then all of a sudden i was reset and had no posts. therefore "new member" status again.....
    fire up the saw and make some dust

You newbies always like to whine about your post count. Just remember, it's not how big is, it's the quality of those you've made.

Jkirk, you've obviously been extremely busy, it's so nice to finally visit without being inundated with spam!
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

hmm just did a search for it, didnt see it. ill check again

if it makes you feel better, this time last year i was at well over 1000 posts then all of a sudden i was reset and had no posts. therefore "new member" status again.....
    You're right, I couldn't find it on the list either; but I was still able to log in with it yesterday; just as usual blocked from every activity, except sending PM's.
    Thanks 4 tryin'
    Casey

Hi Sombreuil, we merged your two identities back to your old name, which should take care of the seniority problem. If you have any trouble with your password, follow the prompts for resetting it and you should be good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombreuil_mongrel View Post
    Great, now can all of you new moderators pool your superpowers and reactivate my original Sombreuil_Mongrel account that got hacked? It's gonna take soooo long to work my way back up to "senoir member" again on this new acc't.
    Thanks so much!!!
    Casey

JLMCDANIEL is all set as a Mod. Were there others? Please PM directly if you want to be considered.

Thanks!