We have a work shed which has french doors on the front that need replacing because of rot. The current doors are wood with what I believe you call 15 lite windows on them (3 panes wide x 5 panes tall). The issue is that there is very little overhang to keep rain off the doors, so wood was probably the wrong choice when they built the shed. I plan to replace with 9 lite (3 x 3) steel or metal doors. The current doors are out-swing doors which is nice for a small shed because it allows for more room when the doors are open as opposed to doors that swing in. The home stores told me the out-swing doors cost about twice that of in-swing doors because of the special jamb required for the doors to fold out. My question is can I just order an in-swing french door set and turn the whole door around (doors and jamb) and put the inside on the out? Looking at the current door, I'm thinking this might have been what the original builder did as the sill looks backwards compared to most other doors I've seen and the hinges, being on the exterior, have not held up to the weather so they appear not to be exterior grade hinges. Not knowing much about doors, I don't see what issues this would cause other than the new hinges doing the same that the old door did. But now I'd have metal doors that would not be rotting! Any ideas?