Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009

    Default What are these tools?

    Top one says Craftsman 45490 and other two have no identifying marks. Any help is much appreciated.

    Last edited by JohnReaves; 03-13-2009 at 06:26 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: What are these tools?

    Snap ring pliers.

    The tips of the pliers are inserted into the holes of snap rings to spread/compress the ring for installation/removal

    The pair on the lower left look like they're for spring clamps, such as you'd find on fuel lines and small hoses.
    Last edited by A. Spruce; 03-13-2009 at 06:36 PM.
    Come to Hidden Content for all your DIY needs

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts