+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Help identify this tool- Just a screwdriver?

Quote Originally Posted by WiscGirl View Post
    Actually, it looks more like ball bearings. Very tiny ball bearings. 10 of them, to be exact.
    The "Senior Member" designation under my name doesn't mean I know a lot, it just means I talk a lot.I've been a DIYer since I was 12 (thanks, Dad!). I have read several books on various home improvement topics. I do not have any current code books I can refer to. I was an apprentice plumber for two years.

Wink Re: Help identify this tool- Just a screwdriver?

Wisegirl, as you might have guessed we need to see a picture!

Calcats

Quote Originally Posted by calcats View Post
    Wisegirl, as you might have guessed we need to see a picture!

Calcats
    Hah- I figured you might need a picture by now. Unfortunately, I cannot describe the tool, and the picture I had of it got lost. and I couldn't figure out how to delete my original post either...

I am thoroughly amused at how far everyone has take my ".........." Quite entertaining.

Oh, and Calcats, since I didn't post a picture, you were trying to be "wise" by calling me "WiseGirl" and not "WiscGirl"?

Anyway, you all are great.

Well it gave us a little fun WiscGirl and welcome to the board.
    Jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb

Hah- I figured you might need a picture by now. Unfortunately, I cannot describe the tool, and the picture I had of it got lost. and I couldn't figure out how to delete my original post either...
    Well that's easy! It's got a thingy that extends from the whatchmacallit. At the end of the thingy theres sort of a hoopy part that curves back towards the whoosy-whats-it.

Oh, and it's black and silver, except for the red colored part on the side of the whoosy-shats-it.

I am thoroughly amused at how far everyone has take my ".........." Quite entertaining.
    Hey, just 'cause we're serious folks, doesn't mean that we're serious all the time.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!