Hello, I know from following the post for some time some of you are very code savy (maurice), and i was wondering, what is the nec for se cable coming into a house and crossing a framing member. It is my belief if it crosses more than one, one has to install a feedthrough disconnect on the outside of the structure. Is this true or am i losing it? thanks