We have an old house and it still has great tile in the shower/tub area. We need to replace the faucets. There are 3 knobs and a spiget that comes out of the wall. We don't want to replace it with the new "One round water regulator" because that would leave a couple of holes. Does anyone know where I can get the old type of fixtures. I live in Wilmington, Delaware but I would buy them anywhere if I can get them.
Thanks, Terri