Results 1 to 1 of 1
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011

    Default What is this thing?

    I recently purchased an old house. I have this rectangle block in basement with thick pipe sticking in middle and bit of water surrounding the pipe. Water does not come up to the basement level. What is this thing? FYI House is @ built in 40s, 50s. Picture is attached with this posting.
    Last edited by nmodi; 02-12-2011 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Adding picture

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts