Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009

    Default 3/4" hole in cast iron tub

    I have a 3/4" rusted hole in the tub next to the overflow valve. Should I repair the hole w/ Bondo (body filler used on cars) or replace the tub? I need a quick answer!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Needham, MA

    Default Re: 3/4" hole in cast iron tub

    if a cast iron tub has got to the point where it's formed a 3/4" hole in it, i would definitely replace the tub. all i see is more problems down the road if you try to repair it.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: 3/4" hole in cast iron tub

    Replacement is definitely the way to go.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts