+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Sash Spring balance replacement

Woody58

I got your PM and sent you the same info I sent the OP as per your request.

You need to find your window code information. Peachtree has more than one factory. Might not be the same hardware for your windows.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by a2j812 View Post
    *****UPDATE*****

I just wanted to thank you all for your wonderful help. I got the replacement parts I needed and installed them in all my windows yesterday. Things went great and now I have windows that will open and close with complete ease.

Thanks again everyone!!!
    Many thanks for the PMs glad you found the information, diagrams and source location helpful.

Gratifying to learn your windows are working well now.

Hello Moons over my Hammy....

Can you send me the diagram also for the peachtree windows....my sash cord just broke last night....haha...thanks !!

The diagram and instructions for getting to and removing and reinstalling the balancers (dated October 1988)

I can send you my email once you get this....thanks !!!

thanks !!
    Brian

Hello ....

Can you send me the diagram also for the peachtree windows....my sash cord just broke...thanks !!

The diagram and instructions for getting to and removing and reinstalling the balancers (dated October 1988)

thanks !!
    Brian

Hello all....

Can you send me the diagram also for the peachtree windows....my sash cord just broke...thanks !!

thanks !!
    Brian

Hey Woody 58....

thanks !!
    Brian

Hello a2j812

thanks !!
    Brian