Under the Kitchen sink ?
Was replacing a Galvanized pipe about 2'1/2 feet long it had a pin hole leak spraying just about 6" under the level of the floor inside the wall spraying a mist and under the house it was the hot side and made it a high moisture and dripping from the underside of the sink so I was wondering if there is a chance this might make it rote and or mold ,this is a customer's house and is renting it to a Family or four and is there a treatment or a way to dry it with a heater or fan ?
Re: Under the Kitchen sink ?
Mold needs water and food to survive. Once you solve the water problem, the mold will die on its own. There are home made solutions you can mix up to spray on the mold to kill it if you want.