+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vallejo ,California
    Posts
    2

    Question Under the Kitchen sink ?

    Was replacing a Galvanized pipe about 2'1/2 feet long it had a pin hole leak spraying just about 6" under the level of the floor inside the wall spraying a mist and under the house it was the hot side and made it a high moisture and dripping from the underside of the sink so I was wondering if there is a chance this might make it rote and or mold ,this is a customer's house and is renting it to a Family or four and is there a treatment or a way to dry it with a heater or fan ?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Houston Texas
    Posts
    2,917

    Default Re: Under the Kitchen sink ?

    Mold needs water and food to survive. Once you solve the water problem, the mold will die on its own. There are home made solutions you can mix up to spray on the mold to kill it if you want.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vallejo ,California
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: Under the Kitchen sink ?

    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRemodeler View Post
    Mold needs water and food to survive. Once you solve the water problem, the mold will die on its own. There are home made solutions you can mix up to spray on the mold to kill it if you want.
    thank you !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •