+ Reply to Thread

Default March 2011 issue - pg. 21 bathroom vanity

Does anyone here at TOH or otherwise know more about the bathroom vanity featured in March's issue on page 21?

This is the exact style of vanity I'm looking for, and I'm having a hard time finding anything like it. The closest thing I've found is the Sonia Dynamic System vanity (http://www.homeandstone.com/detail.c...oduct_ID=24187).

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Default Re: March 2011 issue - pg. 21 bathroom vanity

Look at furniture stores. It has become quite fashionable these days to take regular furniture cabinets and make vanities out of them. What you pictured is probably something along the lines of a couch table (goes behind the couch ).
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

Thanks for the reply. You're right, couch/sofa console tables could provide an inexpensive way to get close to the look we're after. I'll certainly keep my eyes open for those.

The one in the magazine definitely seems purpose-built, offering drawer storage in the right places, clearance below sinks for the P-traps, etc. I wonder if it's a custom build or not.

I found a place that can custom-build a vanity much like the one I'm interested in:

http://www.nhwoodworking.com/Bathroo...pen_Style.html

Quote Originally Posted by crawdaddyFL View Post
    Thanks for the reply. You're right, couch/sofa console tables could provide an inexpensive way to get close to the look we're after. I'll certainly keep my eyes open for those.

The one in the magazine definitely seems purpose-built, offering drawer storage in the right places, clearance below sinks for the P-traps, etc. I wonder if it's a custom build or not.
    Unfortunately, TOH does not post or sell video of it's programs, nor is there any ****** support that I know of. The TV program and the magazine are two different entities, and this forum is not populated by anyone representing the TOH brand.

If you've found a custom builder to suit your needs, great! Otherwise, it's really whatever you can find in the way of normal furniture that can be converted into what you need.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!