+ Reply to Thread

Question Granite or engineered stone

I'm driving myself crazy and could really use your help. I have done my research and am down to a decision between two pieces: one granite (Hawaiian Bordeaux) and engineered stone (Cambria Canterbury). I was definitely leaning toward engineered stone for it's easy care. But when I saw that piece of granite, my heart sang. So now it's a choice between something I love the look of and something I like and would not have to worry about staining or sealing. So? I really don't want to have to worry about the wine bottle leaving a ring. Is the granite easy enough to maintain?

Default Re: Granite or engineered stone

Go with what you love and be happy each morning with your cup of joe as you admire the granite. Purchase a quality sealant and don't look back.
    My personal kitchen is HEAVILY used and I have granite and not one stain. Did I mention my kitchen is HEAVILY used?
    Seal it well and enjoy it.

Default Re: Granite or engineered stone

Go with what you love. I think someone has also said the same. Granite is also durable, just need some care and maintenance. Engineered stone sounds indestructable but it also has its problems. If you want extra useful info my blog can help you. It's all about worktops .
    Worktops an More: Engineered Stone blogHidden Content