+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Tell us what FURNITURE you want to see in our Build It or Buy It column

Tell us and your idea could be featured in the magazine
    Last edited by Moderator; 03-25-2011 at 02:38 PM.

Default Re: Help Us Choose a Topic: What do you want to see in the Build It or Buy It column?

How about a computer & TV armoire in one? I have been looking around the net for one that could accommodate laptop, speakers, scanner and printer, as well as TV and DVD player in just one cabinet.

Default Re: Help Us Choose a Topic: What do you want to see in the Build It or Buy It column?

Howdy, how about a spam filter for web help pages??????????????????????????????????

How about a wooden combination trash/recycling can? A foot pedal to open it and two separate plastic cans inside for the trash and recycling. Thanks

We have searched ****** for plans for a Baby crib with no luck. It would be awesome to see what TOH would create for a Baby crib that could easily be modified for different styles!

Lots of old homes have fireplaces or wood stoves and many of us are trying to use them to be environmentally and fiscally responsible. How about building a wood box that looks nice in my old house, is easy to make (I'm really new at this!) and is super handy?

anti spam ware for this web site. What do you need donations??????????????

timothy i am now the filter... looking for aid from jack and a few other's... im working on it. filter no but deleting and banning posters as soon as i see it

if the good people at the magazine are reading this though, i would love to test out the new line of bostich cordless nail guns. as a professional in the renovation industry i am constantly researching and upgrading my tool collection however cordless nailers are hard to aquire in my neck of the woods however when i do get my hands on them they are extremely handy to have around
    fire up the saw and make some dust

Default Re: Tell us what FURNITURE you want to see in our Build It or Buy It column

I would love to learn how to build a murphy bed platform. Specifically one that could be 'hidden' behind bifold closet doors so that the most useless room in most houses(guest room) could be multipurposed.
    Thanks

Default Re: Tell us what FURNITURE you want to see in our Build It or Buy It column

My husband and I are remodeling and redecorating a 1899 Federalist/Victorian. We have 2 projects going at present: a 2nd bathroom remodel (his) and a kitchen upgrade (hers).
    We need plans for linen storage for the bath. A simple cabinet would be wonderful! Not too deep of shelves, doors or shutters on the bottom for cleaning supplies, with open shelves at the top for ease of accessibility.
    Would love to hear from you.