Default I want to install electrical and sky lighting ground earth.?

I want to install ground earth for sky lighting, and the soil condition demands to burie rod upto 50 feet, So I have to install rod upto 50 feet. Can you please tell me the can I burie a metal pipe upto ROD for after time service (watering etc). I made a plan to install 2.5" inch plastic pipe upto 30 feet and then 2" inch metal pipe upto ROD starting. Except this I am about to install auluminium conductor upto rod. Can u help me out that is this a good idea to install auluminium conductor in pipe, and please tell me any information available on internet. its very urgent so please be quick, and take care. byee

Default Re: I want to install electrical and sky lighting ground earth.?

this whole thing is confusing me!! Im not a grammer guru, but i might have one up on you!

Default Re: I want to install electrical and sky lighting ground earth.?

The latest NEC 2011 Code requires a maximum of two eight foot ground rods spaced 6 feet apart. The rods must be connected to the service entrance panel with a piece of #6 copper wire (or larger.

I've seen poor soil coditions for grounding but they are very rare. How did you find out about your grounding problem?

thesemi-retiredelectrician.com