+ Reply to Thread

Default A Good Contractor For A Serious Shower Job

Hello,

I have a shower stall that has serious mold/water problems. The walls are starting to buckle and tiles are falling off. We want to totally gut just the shower (the rest of the bathroom is fine)and replace with some new fiberglass.

This is more than just a regular renovation. The sheet rock is most likely completely softened and hopefully it hasn't spread beyond the immediate area. The plumbing is fine although the drain clogs chroniclly so it probably needs some serious power auger action. Possible ceiling ventilation improvements too.

I haven't had anything like this done before so I'm looking for some solid referrals. I am on the North Shore of Massachusetts.

Thanks you all for your help!

Default Re: A Good Contractor For A Serious Shower Job

i'm a contractor working in massachusetts and i specialize in bathroom and kitchen remodeling. i can provide you with a long list of references and i'd be happy to look at your bathroom and give you a free estimate. your remodel doesn't sound like anything out of the ordinary for me. if you're interested, send me an email and we can chat, i also have a web site with examples of my work and i live just west of boston.