+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wet rags?

Default Wet rags?

I understand the "cultural differences" between Boston and New York, but y'all look like you would prefer not to work together. Perhaps some frank discussions about what it is that separates the 2 cities would loosen the bowel? Maybe not? Has TOH discovered an impenetrable barrier?

Default Re: Wet rags?

i haven't seen this week yet (cant wait till tomorrow morning)
    but i cant say that i have seen any weirdness between the guys at all on this series.
    in fact the exact opposite seems true.
    I think Tommy and the guys know how hard it must be to work in NYC based on their experiences in Boston, because of that they seem to have mutual respect for each other.

Yeah, the New Yorkers are always telling you how good they are and they generally have an unmistakable edge about them. Even though I'm a Bostonian, I'm now living in Ottawa, Ont. and the Buffalo PBS station that I watch hasn't been carrying the project, except for the first 2-3 episodes. Any ideas why?

probably a pledge drive.
    i almost missed last week's saturday airing due to a pledge drive here but i had the foresight to double check my local listings and got to see it on the thursday evening airing.
    whew!
    i would have been highly disappointed if i had missed that Italian tile guy..what an old world craftsman!