I have a 1926 Home. The toilet is a Devon. The Chrome Plated Brass Flush Offset needs to be replaced. Where can you get these pipes that go between the tank and the toilet?? I found a site www.generich.com, part # 2398 that came with everything. They said two companies that sold those went out of business. Does anybody know where to get these types of items??