I have a horizontal crack in the poured concrete foundation wall of my 50 year old home. I had five companies give bids, with several different ways to fix it. I hired a structural engineer to tell me which method would be best, only to find out the method and company he suggested was his son's company. Not trusting that advice, I now turn to you. Everyone agrees that I need to do grading and get the water from the downspout farther out, so that is a given. They all say I do not need beams, but could put them in since I plan to live here for years, and that would mean I should never have to deal with it again. Some people want to fill the crack with a urethane crack injection, some an epoxy crack injection, some by chinking the crack out and then filling it with epoxy. The epoxy people say the urethane doesn't help structually, the urethane people say the epoxy is too hard, and will make new cracks come along the wall. Help! AND, if epoxy is best, do I have it injected, or packed in??? Thanks!