+ Reply to Thread

Default Ask TOH Job Trailer

I am wondering if anybody out there knows the make of the job trailer used in the TV show ASK TOH? I have tried to figure this out for years and can not find anywhere where it might be listed. Any help would be great. It has the style of rear door lock I am looking for but I can not narrow down who makes it.

Thanks for your help!

Default Re: Ask TOH Job Trailer

Not sure exactly what you're looking for, most trailer manufacturers offer either the standard swing style double door, or the ramp gate style door. Side doors are equally common and can be optioned or not, depending on your tastes and needs.

Now, if you come across a manufacturer that makes a trailer that a 6 foot tall person can stand up in ...
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

Default Re: Ask TOH Job Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by A. Spruce View Post
    Now, if you come across a manufacturer that makes a trailer that a 6 foot tall person can stand up in ...

Im not sure what brand trailers on the show,I have a Hi-Way Star and love it. Spruce you could stand up in it,I think its 6'2" inside.
    I bought it from Tropic Trailer,not sure if they still sell the brand. Call Hi-Way Star direct see if they will send you a brochure

http://www.tropictrailer.com/compone...art/Itemid,28/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrBhL0Hs1Nw

Hi Way Star
    2511 Destiny Way
    Odessa, FL 33556
    727-376-8188
    Gizmo

Cut it 3 times & it's still to short.
    Inventor of the Miter Master Plus.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content