I wanted to seal some larger joints between greenboard that will be covered with a Veritek Tub Wall Kit just to make them watertight. My walls aren't exactly square and they left me with some gaps. What's the difference between "Silicone Sealer" and "Silicone Caulk" and which should I use? I know I can use joint compound for the "normal" joints. Thanks!