+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile Our kitchen/house remodel

Hi!
    We have a typical 1950s ranch-style house that we remodeled (started out as a kitchen reno and grew), including new roof, new windows, new siding, moved the kitchen to another space, moved the laundry to the old kitchen...I think that's it.

Here's the photo journey. We love it!

http://www.fotoscraps.com/gallery/sh....com&password=

Default Re: Our kitchen/house remodel

Nice job. What did you do with all the trees? Did you plant new ones?

Well done! I'm in the middle of a kitchen remodel now, trying to find a unique range hood for my Aubergine Aga that's on its way as I type this, and I can't seem to find anything that grabs me. I can't get past this detail, so I can't continue on to the other works that needs to be done. I've asked for advice everywhere (and designers have not been helpful either) and I can't find anything that suits my vision. Thanks for the photos, it was inspiring to think I might be finished someday, too! - Katherine

Fabulous remodel! What a difference......
    So cool to see the 'in the middle of it all' shots and then the finished project.

Wink Re: Our kitchen/house remodel

Old houses can be made better by adding newer San Antonio countertops. Countertops are the best thing which can add beauty in your home and can make it more attractive and better.

There are some great "photo journies" of remodels on www.homesavvi.com. Their Notebook tool is great, too, for helping document home remodeling projects.

Hello,

well done , you have done a great job. Your efforts are

really appreciable.

The kitchen is one of the more popular home improvement remodeling projects. The areas for remodeling in a kitchen are vast and there is always something extra you could do to enhance the look of your kitchen and add more value to the home as a whole. Some kitchen home improvement remodeling projects could be as complex as placing an island in a kitchen that had none before or could be simply refacing existing cabinets.

Nice choices with the kitchen. I have viewed a few ****** lately and the owners simply changed their kitchen from being outdated to being "not so" outdated with poor granite choices and really bad tile choices. Nice job on your part though.
    Randy Tibbetts
    Hidden Content

Very nice house. It's really homey I making me wanna stay there 24/7. I like the kitchen and the staircase. Wonder how much you've spent for this remodeling..