+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dust??

Question Dust??

We have been inundated with a very fine white dust that is everywhere! When I dust, it's back the very next day. Can make viewing the TV tough because it clings to the screen. Does anyone out there have a similar problem and/or a solution? We have never had this problem before in this house.

Default Re: Dust??

is your house heated/cooled by a forced air system? if so, it might be time to have the ducts professionally cleaned and also, make sure the filters are replaced every 2-6 months depending on how often the system is used.

Quote Originally Posted by Eirrab View Post
    We have been inundated with a very fine white dust that is everywhere! When I dust, it's back the very next day. Can make viewing the TV tough because it clings to the screen. Does anyone out there have a similar problem and/or a solution? We have never had this problem before in this house.
    i have a similar problem.i discovered two sources of this dust.
    carpet and laundry.

I seem to remember someone had a problem like yours a while back. You might try a search. I recall that their problem stemmed from a return air duct that was open to the attic. I may not be remembering correctly though.