My house is in Atlanta, Ga and I have an exterior wall in bad need of insulation. The home is from the 1950's and is brick, so adding insulation from the outside is not really possible. I want to add blow in insulation, but I have a question about installation. Normally you would cut holes in the top of the wall void and the bottom and add insulation that way, then patch and repaint. I went into the attic and I can see the top of the stud from from the attic after moving the insulation around (there is blown in insulation up there too.) The external wall has no electrical wiring and no piping. My questions is can I instead of drilling holes in the walls and adding insulation, is go into the attic and drill holes in that way and add the insulation down into each of the voids that way, then close the holes and recover with insulation. I have no idea if this will work or not, just trying to save myself the aggravation of patching walls and repainting. The studs themselves are not load bearing or anything, they are just there to attach the sheetrock to. I am not sure why they did not add insulation to these walls then they remodeled the house (before I bought it), the rest of the exterior wall were done with insulation. Thanks