+ Reply to Thread

Default Vintage Bath on a Budget - Paint Color?

I am about to remodel a bathroom and really like the blue used in the October issue of TOH article "Vintage Bath on a Budget", also found on the site at http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/phot...425829,00.html

Can anyone tell me the brand and color of the paint used? Or a color very similar? Thanks a lot!

Default Re: Vintage Bath on a Budget - Paint Color?

Hey Shiloh,

This is Mr. Jay with The Home Depot out in Chicago.

On that particular page, someone seemed to respond saying that it was a "Casual Kilz" paint, but was unsure of the color.

I took a look at some of the paints out by me, and I came up with at least a few close matches perhaps. In the BEHR line, take a look for colors 560C-2 Caribbean Mist, 560C-1 Rain Water, UL 230-15 Gentle Sky, or UL230-13 Denim Light. The latter two colors are paint & primer paints FYI. I'd also check out the Satin finish, since that's what it looks like to me as well.

Also, see about printing it out on a decent color printer and bringing it with. It'll at least act as a good gauge to get you close to the color.

Let me know how that works out, or if I can help find another paint color close~

- Mr. Jay

Default Vintage Bath on a Budget - Paint Color?

I Have same problem that you have if you get the answer then reply also to me..