I'd like to replace some cast iron drain pipe in my house with PVC, but it has an OD of 2.5", and I can't find a flexible coupling to accomodate this. I can find plenty of 2" and 3", but nothing in between. Should I use 3" and just really clamp down on it or is there something more appropriate? Thanks!